Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blessed is the man ...

Jeremy surprised me with the most precious birthday gift I can imagine. For a while, I've been checking out different recordings of the Bible from the library, but I haven't found one I really like. So Jer decided to make his own recording, using my favorite narrator - himself! He finished Psalms 1-43 and several of the shorter books in time for my birthday and hopes to record the whole Bible eventually.

Ali and Jair recorded their own special version of Psalm 1 for my birthday CD. (They did their best not to give me too many hints about their gift, but it's a good thing they had to keep their secret for only a few hours!) Their track is just too cute not to share.

Blessed is the man ... - Twango

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i love the thoughtful, meaningful gifts that show that our husbands are attentive to our needs/desires. we are blessed women!

    kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute; what a treasure! Your becoming quite the blog designer...like the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved it! They are not only a blessing to you, but to God as well. How wonderful of a gift! Jer's so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete