Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun with Sunglasses

Late spring has brought our family the usual whirlwind of weddings, graduations, AAU basketball, and never-done yardwork. In the midst of the busy-ness, we can always depend on our three little blessings to supply plenty of meatball minutes. Our digital camera, on the other hand, is not so reliable. Fortunately, family and friends have shared photos with us, so we have some pictures to go with all the memories. Here are a few from a wedding last weekend:


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been reading and enjoying your blog for a while now. I can't remember how I found your blog, but it caught my attention b/c my name is Julie, and my husbands name is Jeremy. And I just thought that was interesing. Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

    ReplyDelete